Anyone not complying with the below listed rules will be refused service.
- Keep actions open and magazines empty unless on the firing line or in a gun rack.
- Keep your gun pointed down range while on the firing line.
- Keep actions open and gun empty when changing stations on the firing line.
- Pick up your empty shells after the end of the round.
- No shot larger than 7 ½ can be used on any range.
- Eye and ear protection is required for shooters and spectators on all ranges.
- Load no more than 2 shells at any time. Gun must be unloaded before changing stations.
- Guns must be pointed in a safe direction at all times whether loaded or not.
- Orange cones indicate a closed field, do not point guns down a closed field or anytime people may be down range.
- Children must be under adult supervision.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed on any range.
- Anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- Anyone that acts in an unsafe, disruptive or an impolite manner will be asked to leave.
- The decision of the range officer on duty is final.
- No refunds or credit will be given to anyone asked to leave.